Dear Bridges Community:
Due to the number of staff and families still impacted by the fires, the Bridges Board has decided to cancel school for tomorrow, Tuesday, November 13th.
We are continuing to monitor the air quality to ensure that our return to school is safe for students and staff on Wednesday.
We would like to ensure you that should the air quality reach dangerous levels, we will consider the safety of our students, and we are prepared to make adjustments to the day to accommodate only indoor activities.
Many of you have been significantly impacted by the devastating fires. If you need help on any level, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We will help you find the resources that you need.
With admiration and support --
Kelly, Cindy, and the Bridges Board of Directors